Hi-5 ABA works diligently to continue a disciplined effort toward maintaining an excellent reputation in the industry. Hi-5 ABA prioritizes: professional ethical standards; strict integrity with respect to records, disclosures, and claims; and genuine care toward client families, company personnel, and other industry participants. Franchisees share the benefits and responsibilities inherent in Hi-5 ABA’s systems, culture, and relationships within the industry.
At the same time, franchisees: own and operate their own practices; enjoy clinical independence to design and execute treatment plans; determine their own pace for direction, growth, and business style; and receive broad, expert administrative support on an economical basis.
Hi-5 ABA and its affiliate processing team (Hi-5 ABA Processing, Inc.) provide support services to help franchisees develop their business plans, recruit staff, obtain appropriate credentials, relate effectively with insurers, file and collect claims, process payroll, manage accounting, and maintain cash flow.
Our Business Model
Hi-5 ABA utilizes a unique and proven franchising model enabling franchise owners to build their business with cultural and clinical control while Hi-5 ABA handles most of the administrative SUPPORT INCLUDING CREDENTIALING, BILLING, EMPLOYEE ONBOARDING and TRAINING, ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS, MARKETING, PRACTICE MANAGEMENT, and PAYROLL.
- Who owns the franchise?
- I am a BCBA. How much experience do I need to be considered for a franchise opportunity?
- How much does Hi-5 ABA charge for its administrative support services?
- How much money can I make owning my own Hi-5 ABA franchise?
- What sort of support services does Hi-5 ABA provide to its franchisees?
- How much does it cost to start a Hi-5 ABA franchise?
- Can I read the Franchise Disclosure Document?
- What do I need to do to get started?