- ABA and Autism Resource Guide
- Newly Diagnosed?
- ABA video guides
- Take our Satisfaction Survey here
- Creating a Sensory-Friendly Home
Tricare and Medicaid Information
- Tricare Special Needs Covered Services
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Medicaid
- Moms In Motion – Consumer-directed service facilitation.
Respite Care Services
- Jill’s House – Provides respite care daily and overnight located in Vienna, Virginia.
- The Arc – Provides respite care locations across Virginia. Maryland, and DC.
Virginia & Washington, D.C. Adaptive Programs
- Rainbow Therapeutic Riding Center – Provides equine therapy in Haymarket, Virginia.
- Simple Changes Therapeutic Riding Center – Provides equine therapy in Catlett and Mason Neck, Virginia.
- Special Olympics – Special Olympics provides therapeutic programs in Prince William County.
- Fairfax County Adapted Sports – Fairfax county offers adapted sports programs.
- Arlington County Adapted Sports – Arlington County offers adapted sports programs.
- Keen Greater DC – Provides recreational programs in Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland
- Sports Programs – Provides adaptive sports programs in Chantilly, Reston, Woodbridge, Alexandria, and Winchester.
- TOPSoccer – Provides adaptive soccer programs across Virginia.
- Springfield Challenger Baseball – Provides adaptive baseball programs in Springfield, Virginia
- NOVA Cool Cats Special Hockey – Provides adaptive hockey programs in Northern Virginia.