Think you’re ready to open up your own practice? Take the quiz and get your score!
Below are some helpful links to various autism services and additional information about ABA services and other autism therapies. Explore the Hi-5 ABA Blog posts for the most recent news and updates regarding the ABA community. Sign up for our Newsletter located at the bottom of this page.
ABA Services Links
- ABA and Autism Resource Guide
- Newly Diagnosed?
- Creating a Sensory-Friendly Home
- A Guide to Dental Care for Children with Autism
Tricare and Medicaid Information Links
- Tricare Special Needs Covered Services
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Medicaid
- Moms In Motion – Consumer-directed service facilitation.
Respite Care Services
- Jill’s House – Provides respite care daily and overnight located in Vienna, Virginia.
- The Arc – Provides respite care locations across Virginia. Maryland, and DC.
Virginia & Washington, D.C. Adaptive Programs
- Rainbow Therapeutic Riding Center – Provides equine therapy in Haymarket, Virginia.
- Simple Changes Therapeutic Riding Center – Provides equine therapy in Catlett and Mason Neck, Virginia.
- Arlington County Adapted Sports – Arlington County offers adapted sports programs.
- Keen Greater DC – Provides recreational programs in Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland
- TOPSoccer – Provides adaptive soccer programs across Virginia.
- Springfield Challenger Baseball – Provides adaptive baseball programs in Springfield, Virginia
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletters